Friday, August 12, 2011

Happy birthday BFF!



Webster's dictionary defines a Best Friend as your friend who is closest to you. Sarah Holley Long, you by definition are my best friend.

We have been friends for an infinite number of years. You are by far my closest friend.

We have been through damn near everything together---friends coming and going, relationships good and bad, heartaches, deaths, births, we were right next to each other for our wedding days.


We have never been in a fight. I know that may be hard for some people to believe, but we haven't. You were there the night I met my future husband, hell, you are the reason I was even in Austin that night!




Today is your birthday. I wish I could be there today to help you celebrate. We live 200+ miles apart and I hate that, but we make it work. We can go without talking, but always thinking of each other. And when we see each other, it's like we didn't even skip a beat.

I hope you have a fabulous day and that you don't work too hard. I hope that I'm calling you when we are in our 80's telling you happy birthday! There is nothing that can break our bond.



I love you so much! Happy Birthday BFF!


The night I met my future hubby! (Aug. 1998)




here we are with our boyfriends:) (2001)


and on my wedding day (July 2003)
I still giggle when I think of us on the altar and you and I crying and laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment