ok, seriously........
My all time, #1 favorite celebrity couple....Nick and Jessica. I loved them together. I watched their show religiously and even own the seasons on DVD! I even designed my wedding after theirs! (but you already knew that BFF!)They are JUST like Craig and I. I was stunned and saddened when they broke up. Shocked. What went wrong?
Then this.........
Now, he's engaged to Vanessa. I don't like her at all. I don't like her name, I don't think she's all that pretty, personally! He looked better with Jessica!
And all of a sudden, less than 1 week after Nick announces he's engaged, look who also is!Now, Eric is a hottie! Jessica has done good. She went through her fair share of douchbags (John Mayer comes to mind!).
I'm so happy for her and I hope it is her fairytale. Congrats Jessica and Eric...oh I hope his divorce is final! HA!
No comments:
Post a Comment